Low Carbon Consultants
CIBSE created the register of Low Carbon Consultants to recognise competence
in low carbon design.
Consultants on the register:
- Have undertaken a rigorous examination covering the requirements of
- Can advise on design and operation of commercial buildings to
achieve the highest energy efficiency standard and to ensure compliance
with Part L, using specific auditable checking procedures.
- Have their work monitored by CIBSE
- Undertake further training to stay on the register
- Operate to a signed code of conduct that requires them to work
within their sphere of professional training.
Isabel Carmona of ca-sa
joined the register in September 2006.
for advice. To find out more on the Register see