When investigating user satisfaction, ca-sa suggests:
- Choose an appropriate tool- see the feedback portfolio in Usable Buildings website.
- A benchmarked tool, such as Building Use Studies questionnaire (BUS) will allow comparison with similar buildings.
- For better response rates, issue and collect questionnaires the same day and do it personally.
- Warn users you will carry out the survey and explain what you will do with the findings.
- Allow plenty of space for written comments - they are invaluable.
- Communicate results back to managers and users.
- Aim to publicise results to share lessons from exercise.
contact us for an independent study