Isabel Carmona has worked on a wide range of building typesSince setting up ca-sa in 2004, Isabel Carmona has worked on the following:
Domestic extensions and renovations with an energy efficiency bias for private clients. We like to emphasize our attention to detail and coordination ability. We design on 3D for ease of communication with our clients.
Architects and designers we have worked with include:
Mathewson Waters Architects - Edge Architecture - Jenny Evans architect - The Harris Partnership - Owens Galliver Architects - Brocklehurst Architects - Gotelee Orchard Lisle - Peter Scott & Partners - IBC - West Waddy ADP, Karakusevic Carson Architects - 3D Reid - Arthur Hedges - Edward Partnership Ltd
Developers we have worked with include:
TA Fisher and Sons Ltd - Gladstone Developments - Roman Building Design & Construction - Apollo Property Services Group - Rivar Ltd -Donnington New Homes - Westbourne Southern Ltd - Court Park Properties
Home owner occupiers:
Mr & Mrs Hudson -P&A Tompkins Rygole, Mr & Mrs Harrod
Research on sustainability and building
Isabel collaborates on research projects with:
William Bordass and Associates, 3D Reid, RIBA South, Oxford Brookes University, UCL (dissertation)
Isabel worked at Reid Architecture
(RA) for 8 years.
Below are examples of RA's projects on which she worked:
- Offices: Hills Place, London (2001) Battersea Power Station (2000).
- Private housing: Three Quays, London (2004, awaiting planning).
- Urban masterplan: Battersea Power Station (2000, 2004)
- Museum: World of Glass, St Helens (1998), feedback lessons (2002).
- Retail: Benetton, Oxford Circus (1996).
- ISO 14001: setting up RA's design assessment methodology.
- Feedback User Group: report on Hills Place (2003).
- BRI article: "Architects need Environmental Feedback".
Download Isabel's full cv.