Tel: 01635 41688  e-mail:

Terms & Conditions       
Privacy Statement

If you are intending any kind of sizable development (from home extension to large refurbishment or new building) you will need to obtain planning permission from your Local Authority.  To do this you need to:

You can use the Planning Portal to submit your application on-line